Hello from Malta

Hi I am happy owner of colt czt, I just bought one. I like the car but I think the suspension is no good. I really want to fit sport shocks like Koni but Koni don't make shocks for the CZT. I saw some photos from this forum and you guys have fiited Konis on some of your CZT. So can I ask some help? You can tell me from what car and what year you take the Koni shocks, maybe you have part numbers?

I am sory I don;t speak Greek and can only use the forum very very a little with Translator, so if anyone can answer me inEnglish it wil be very good.

Thanks from Malta.

Greetings mate and welcome to coltclub.gr. In order to gain access to all areas of our forum please open a new topic in the GARAGE area and tell us more about your car even though it's not modified yet :rolleyes:

This specific area is here GARAGE and the template you need to use is something like this:

Make / Model / Year of construction:

Engine - Engine tuning parts:

Brake and suspension system:

Electronics tuning parts:

Dyno runs:

Fill in the appropriate fields and and you are set. You can even upload pictures so we can see your car...

That's about it and happy posting!!!

Welcome Antony! :D

welcome to the club

A lot of us have koni suspension like me

when you will be activated we will help you with your problem

Thanks guys I think I am activated now because I can open all forums. Don't laugh at me because it is dufficult to understand what I am doing on the forum and where I am going and what topics i am seeing becaue I need all the time use translator.

Archived