Hi!

Hello everyone,

I'm Andrei, I'm 26 years old and I live in Romania, where I am also dealing with the local Mitsubishi club (not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, so I'll just skip.) I own, with my girlfriend two little Colts - the white CZ3 is mine.

Nice to meet you all! :)

PS: sorry for posting in English, but unfortunately I don't speak Greek.

53701279.jpg

50741901.jpg

55057310.jpg

80960513.jpg

11241777.jpg

37359192.jpg

29025670.jpg

Welcome to logava4ev.jpg !!!

Enjoy your stay! biggrin.gif

Hi Andrei and welcome to the best Greek club for our beloved pocket rocket. In our forum, you'll find useful technical information for the car, as well as nice ideas to spend your money on upgrades :) Feel free to ask any question in case that automatic translation doesn't work so well for you.

Best regards,

Ilias

Hello again and thank you all for your warm welcome!

nice ideas to spend your money on upgrades :) Feel free to ask any question in case that automatic translation doesn't work so well for you.

Well, I still have some taugts in my mind now, but for sure it will be a more than nice source of information. I appreciate the intend to help with communication and I won't hesitate to ask for any help when being in dificulty.

white wheels is the way to go on a white colt :thumbsu:

Yep, they surely are. I was in doubt in the last month, because I had to respray them and I wasn't very well convinced to keep them white, or make them orange. But finally I decided, and chose white. I am still waiting for them to come back from the paint shop, I have only a little preview now.

922888_279188995549830_1286594716_n.jpg

I am also passionate about photography, a little sample from one of my late nights out:

207802_536181946393542_223988174_n.jpg

And also you may check the photo album of the new Outlander, while I had the car in tests for few days: http://mitsu.ro/test-drive/noul-mitsubishi-outlander/ (again, sorry if links are not allowed. a moderator may remove it and I won't post any link again).

Cheers! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived