HI FROM ITALY

my friend with an other czt have make this video, to imola has been together

3:15 I attend that it in order to make a little part of track with but i was faster and after I disappear from the visual one

[youtube:2og30b3f]6c2TXncOnCA[/youtube:2og30b3f]

It would be awesome to organize such an event......but sounds HUGE....

You must feel very lucky tou have this oportunities in Race Tracks such as Imola...

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay.

It would be awesome to organize such an event......but sounds HUGE....

You must feel very lucky tou have this oportunities in Race Tracks such as Imola...

yeah i think Imola it's the best italian track, not even monza (F1), vallelunga(SBK), mugello (F1&motoGP), misano(Motogp&SBK) etc are to its level.

dear DD welcome to colt//club.gr

greeks have also powerfull cars and really good drivers but these kind of raceways in our country sounds like dream to us

enjoy your stay and....many kisses to giusy ferreri

We are aware of it DD,... and the Cusco...

but none of us have tried it... yet...

now that we have repair manual on the gearbox, and our mechanics have already repaired a few gearboxes (as opposed to before when the entire gearbox was changed in case of damage), and know exactly what to do...

I think shortly we will have one fitted...

Has anyone fitted in Italy?

We are aware of it DD,... and the Cusco...

but none of us have tried it... yet...

now that we have repair manual on the gearbox, and our mechanics have already repaired a few gearboxes (as opposed to before when the entire gearbox was changed in case of damage), and know exactly what to do...

I think shortly we will have one fitted...

Has anyone fitted in Italy?

not, nobody.. but i must try...

you think that the gearbox it has need of modifications?

We have discussed it with the head machanic of our major Mitsubishi garage in Athens, and he says (without having actually seen the ralliart or the Cusco) that it will be relatively easy to install especially now that they have all manuals and spare parts for the gearbox...

He has recently bought a Czt himself, and he might try it shortly...

We will post details when this is completed...

if we have one car functional and running without problems, i am also seriously considering it...

We have discussed it with the head machanic of our major Mitsubishi garage in Athens, and he says (without having actually seen the ralliart or the Cusco) that it will be relatively easy to install especially now that they have all manuals and spare parts for the gearbox...

He has recently bought a Czt himself, and he might try it shortly...

We will post details when this is completed...

if we have one car functional and running without problems, i am also seriously considering it...

informs me of the innovationes please, I have really need of it in trackdays

mates,

in Italy, with some members of the coltclub, we have opened a convention with the official Italian importer D2 for a group buy for D2 coilovers.

you know d2 coilovers? it's the same of k-sport, BC, and others.. completely adjustable in height, cargo motivating force, regulation camber, jam and extension shock-absorber.

someone is interested a join to we? more we are and smaller it's the price..

hypothetical price : 650euro excluded shipment in Greece. times of delivery 45 days. it's possible to order coilovers for other cars..

if you are interested you are welcomes a join to we

A price for the D2 brake kit (304mm) would be appreciated. Thank you!

A price for the D2 brake kit (304mm) would be appreciated. Thank you!

it has a cost too much exaggerated here in Italy over 1400euros. same I have taken them to mine in Australia

Archived