hello from england

terror-x

Welcome to the Number 1 Colt club in Greece !

Feel free to post your questions and comments in the relevant thread !

And dont try to translate the threads to the English language... you wont understand a word !!!

Hi Mark, welcome to the club!

I was in Edinburgh for the past year, doing a postgraduate degree, and I don't remember seeing a CZ3 or CZT on the streets more than once or twice! Actually, come to the think of it, there weren't that many Colts at all in Scotland, even older models. Lots and lots of Swifts and Yaris's wherever I would go - but no Colts. Are the CZs any more popular in England?

yes thankyou for the warm welcome guys yes i dont see that many colts at the minuite im haveing my driveing lessons and asoon as i pass im getting a czt straighht away my brother in law drives the grey one with the orange wheels we have allso been featured in bonzai magazine . but yes i love the colt and i know a good bit about them . best to know alot about the car you love i think .

here is a youtube video of this years meet i hope you guys enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JDH9Nmwbo

please take a few mins to check our video out thankyou guys again for the warm welcome

090222_145817.jpg

090222_152048.jpg

090222_081718.jpg

090222_150508.jpg

Hi Mark, welcome to the club!

I was in Edinburgh for the past year, doing a postgraduate degree, and I don't remember seeing a CZ3 or CZT on the streets more than once or twice! Actually, come to the think of it, there weren't that many Colts at all in Scotland, even older models. Lots and lots of Swifts and Yaris's wherever I would go - but no Colts. Are the CZs any more popular in England?

well im not 100% sure on that one mate but what i can tell you is that with the economy at the minuite no one can afford many cars so in like the next year when colts and czt colts prices go down alot of people are going to be buying them and so statistically the coltclubs should get more members and we will see alot more of them about

Hi there Mark!

Archived