Dj Killer K´s Colt CZT @ Colt-Turbo.DE

Hi @ all, my name is George one of the Admin of Colt-Turbo.DE. Driving a colt CZT in black and blue, show you here the blue one that i use for weekend and racing at Nürburgring:

Mods:

• Borbert 8x17 ET35 black with 205/40-17 Kumho KU15
  • K-Sport Race Suspension KIT
  • Turbo Manifold RPW Black Heat Coating
  • ECU Reflash Mega-Speed
  • Colt-Turbo.DE Air KIT
  • Pill Out Mod
  • Colt-Turbo.DE Semi Solid Engine Mount
  • 2 DIN Radio, Subwoofer etc. ....
  • 2,5" Exhaust System @Turbo By Quality Tuning/Selfmade
  • Walbro 255 HP, Forge Hard Pipe Kit/Actuator and next E85 Fuel with 440ccm fuel injections, Zeitronix System AFR, EGT, Boost etc. ....

Here some pictures, enjoy.....

seitehalbvorne.jpg

fcher2.jpg

dsc02004j.jpg

dsc02001k.jpg

dsc02011x.jpg

dsc02019yv.jpg

dsc02027v.jpg

dsc02028ws.jpg

dsc02015s.jpg

dsc02043h.jpg

Weclome to our club! :) Your account has been fully activated.

djkillerk welcome to coltclub.

What is the use of the red arrow sticker on the front bumper?

You don't have a catalytic converter ?

djkillerk welcome to coltclub.

What is the use of the red arrow sticker on the front bumper?

You don't have a catalytic converter ?

oooops, it´s an old picture...the man who drives the car before affixed it....i removed it, i drive a 200 zell....its over the front axle, you can see it at one picture...only a little bit

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ayrton_czt

Very interesting numbers..Βut i believe that the mega speed dynometer which you make your dyno is a little bit optimistic..Congratulations for your car.Ιs very integrated and very beautifull. :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting numbers..Βut i believe that the mega speed dynometer which you make your dyno is a little bit optimistic..Congratulations for your car.Ιs very integrated and very beautifull. :thumbsu:

no Problem, the same car without the new mods 207 PS and 295 NM, now i´ve 244PS and 377 NM, we tested another software, with this i get 249PS and 407 NM ...Bioethanol ist not optimistic, its alcohol up to 110 Octane with a cooling effect for your intake air, it´s the same like a bigger intercooler without loosing power for longer ways after your turbo.

i try to drive this soft but its to heavy for the car, at least have Problems with P1970, and P1961, P1963 and so on....

leistungsbildmegaspeede.jpg

no Problem, the same car without the new mods 207 PS and 295 NM, now i´ve 244PS and 377 NM, we tested another software, with this i get 249PS and 407 NM ...

and these with stock engine or with upgraded internals?

thanks!

Turbo and engine is stock, overboost up to 1,5 bar then falling down to 1,2....@ 6000 1bar down to 0,8 bar. I have those torque after changing the petrol to E85, now i´m driving with 2,5mm reductions in the Solenoidpipe to reduce the overboost, will change to elektr. boost controller....the second dyno is too heavy and will damage the engine and turbo, don´t know the boost for this cause i tested it only a few minutes to get trouble with bad ECU Codes, now i drive the first standard Software with more advanced ignition ....it was only an example that you can get more power with E85 petrol.

Archived