HI FROM ITALY

Hi there !!! Its awesome to have you here as people from abroad are always welcome. After all we share the same passion for the same car!!!!

Instruction of what you'll need to do in order to be activated will soon follow and we are looking forward of hearing about your suspension and brake kits when the time comes.

Also i felt a bit jealous about the chances you people from abroad have. CZT in imola... ah dear god... dreams...

Welxometo the club-

Your colt is very nice and looks strong

Oμως ο Σαραντης/Χαρης και λοιποι ειναι πιο τουμπανοι-χιχιχιχχιχι

Ciao bello!!! Da dove sei? Io Studio la facolta di farmacia, a Ferrara! Molto buono il COLT!!

eilà speravo veramente che qualcuno capisse la mia lingua perché mi risulta davvero difficile orientarmi nel forum visto che anche l'inglese lo parlo pochissimo, quasi niente.

Comunque sono delle Marche, sto tra Ancona e Macerata. Purtroppo non conosco nessuno dei ragazzi italiani che hanno una CZT nelle vicinanze di Ferrara.

Tu che modello hai? Certo che è proprio piccolo il mondo per le persone che hanno la stessa passione

Ciao bello!! I primi 3 anni ho studiato a Camerino (vicino di Macerata! Ci stano 3 ragazzi Greci che hanno COLT CZT a Camerino!!lORO Stavano sempre a Bar Centrale!!!

addirittura 3!

io conosco solo un ragazzo di macerata che ce l'ha avuta per poco tempo e poi l'ha distrutta in un incidente non per colpa sua..

Dear DD,

welcome to coltclub.gr, one of the most comprehensive forums on the Mitsubishi Colt, worldwide!

I hope you find useful information here on how to improve your already very nice Czt!

I saw that you looked through the Garage, and you took a liking to my custom header (exhaust manifold).

It is made by Turbowelding http://www.turbowelding.gr/ and if you could translate adequately, it has double ceramic coating both in the interior and exterior. I have this manifold for over 50.000km and it is immaculate! Unfortunately i don't have ecu reflash yet...so that it can show what it can really do, but the finalization of my vehicle project will come to completion shortly ( front mount intercooler and reflash).

The price is quite high... 950euro for the manifold (inclusive vat and installation) and 450 euro for the ceramic coating but i feel it is worth it if you want the best for your Czt.

If you are interested you can e-mail Christos the owner of turbowelding or you can pm me to come in contact with him for any assistance.

I wish you a pleasant stay with us here at Colt//club.gr and don't hesitate to ask me or any of the moderators/powerusers for any help...

WELCOME again!

PS. What is your lap time in Imola?

Hi there !!! Its awesome to have you here as people from abroad are always welcome. After all we share the same passion for the same car!!!!

Instruction of what you'll need to do in order to be activated will soon follow and we are looking forward of hearing about your suspension and brake kits when the time comes.

Also i felt a bit jealous about the chances you people from abroad have. CZT in imola... ah dear god... dreams...

mate i have much difficulties to orient me in the forum

if you or other customers have curiosity or questions from it makes me i'm happy for answering

Tell me DD,

what is the cost for open track day at Imola, and what is the cost for Fast Track Driving lessons with proffesional race teachers in eg. Porsche?

Will it be easy for you to arrange for us something, provided we get a few cars over to come from Greece?

imola opens alone 3-4 times on year, also because now he is in restoration (also the F1 not us runs more).

the cost for 30 min is 80 euros.

the lotus exige they turned around the 2:10 - 2:17 (various preparation of the motor)

dscn07205961632.jpg

dscn0714uh0.jpg

dscn0807ub2.jpg

dscn0797s.th.jpgdscn0808.th.jpgdscn07205961632.th.jpgdscn0807.th.jpg

if you want to come you are welcomes, it is reserved and it makes the payment on-line therefore not are organization problems, who comes reserves. are simply

Archived